Back to the analysis section
Crypto Recap June 5: Top Cryptos See Breakout of Bear Channels
HOT STORIES OF THE DAY
- German Banks Have the Right to Exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum to Euros on ATMs Says Regulator via Trustnodes.
- South Korea’s Supreme Court rules Bitcoin is an asset via Reddit.
- EOS: The network launch could take up to 7 more days! via Reddit.
- Markets Update: Leading Cryptocurrencies Break Above Bear Channels via Bitcoin.com
- Moment of Truth for EOS: What’s Next for $4 bln EOSIO Following Launch of v1.0 via CoinTelegraph
- Monero Gets Ledger Support via Reddit.
- Testing for Ethereum's Coming Consensus Change Is Moving Ahead via CoinDesk.
- Lawmaker Wants New York State to Pilot Local Cryptocurrencies via CoinDesk.
- Telecoms Giant Wants to Move Mobile Data Top-Ups to a Blockchain via CoinDesk.
- Nasdaq CEO: Cryptocurrencies Are at ‘Height of Hype’ via Bloomberg.
- Belgian Gov’t Launches Website to Warn Public About Crypto Scams, Risks via CoinTelegraph.
- China Has Built a Blockchain System That Could Replace Paper Checks via Reddit.
- Getting Into Japanese Market Won’t Be Easy For Coinbase via CoinTelegraph.
- South Africa’s Central Bank Pilots Tokenized Fiat Interbank Payment System via CoinTelegraph.
- Vietnam considers blanket ban on import of cryptocurrency mining rigs via VNexpress.
- Bitfinex survives ddos attack hours after ‘infrastructure’ outage via Bitcoinist.
- IMF: crypto assets could ‘reduce demand’ for central bank money via Bitcoinist.
MAIN GAINERS/LOSERS TOP 100 COINS
Join the CoinLive family and stay up-to-date with everything going on in the crypto universe