Back to the analysis section
Crypto Recap June 4: Coinbase Expands to Japan, Indonesia Legitimizes Cryptos
HOT STORIES OF THE DAY
- ZenCash Suffered a 51% Attack; 19,600 ZEN Were Stolen via CoinDoo.
- EOS is not decentralized? 50% of EOS tokens belong to top 10 holders via AMBcrypto.
- Indonesia legitimizes cryptocurrencies, classifying them as commodities via Bitcoinist.
- Ripple announces initiative partnering with universities called UBRI via AMBcrypto.
- Germany: finance regulator says 6 institutions involved in cryptocurrency via Bitcoinist.
- GitHub acquired by Microsoft – Plans to enter the crypto-world? via AMBcrypto.
- Crypto exchange giant Coinbase announces opening of Japan office via Bitcoinist.
- HITBTC plans to allow japanese trading via ‘subsidiary’ by Q3 2018 via Bitcoinist.
- Days After Launch, the EOS Blockchain Still Isn't Live via CoinDesk.
- Another Crypto Exchange Is Rolling Out A Token-based ETF via CoinDesk.
- The SEC Just Appointed Its First-Ever Crypto Czar via CoinDesk.
- Former SEC Chair Represents Ripple in Lawsuit for Alleged Sale of Unregistered Securities via CoinTelegraph.
- CNBC: Google Searches for Bitcoin Down 75% Since Early 2018 via CoinTelegraph.
MAIN GAINERS/LOSERS TOP 100 COINS
Join the CoinLive family and stay up-to-date with everything going on in the crypto universe